Welcome to the 2019 AzSEF Registration! We took your feedback and hope you find this process easy and quick. A few notes before you begin:
- Only first place winning projects will advance to AzSEF. Students in grades 5–12 who have placed first at a school, homeschool, district, county or regional science fair are eligible to compete at AzSEF.
- A maximum of 3 projects per division level will be accepted from each school fair in the Elementary and Junior Divisions.
- A maximum of 12 projects per division level will be accepted from each district fair in the Elementary and Junior Divisions.
- A maximum of 15 projects division level will be accepted from each regional fair in the Elementary and Junior Divisions.
- There is no set capacity on the number of first place projects for the Senior Divisions.
- In the event that a fair does not give place awards, it is the discretion of the fair director to send the project considered the best representative of the category selected.
What information you will need for Project Registration:
- The project name, division, and category you are entering for each project registration.
- You will need to know the students' names, grades, ethnic origin and email addresses.
- You will need to know the students' school district.
- You will be required to pay $20 per student registered. All orders must be paid to complete/finalize registration. Checks are payable to the Arizona Science Center.
Schools can choose to pay by PO and have the ability to generate an invoice once all of their students have registered.
Please contact Cathy Wylet, AzSEF Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.